Welcome

While I write this blog for me, I welcome readers and positive comments. I know that in the "bonus" "step" "blended" or what ever you want to call my family world there is a lot of negativity and depression. I'm just trying to find my way through this with some sanity and to help my fellow travelers who are are the same type of path. Life is not easy but then when things are easy they just don't feel right, I find you appreciate things more when you earn them (and food wise, the easy meal doesn't taste as good as the homecooked meal). So sit back and relax and join me in a glass of wine and share in what I am learning.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Making hard decisions

So hubby has tried to get information out of TM regarding what is going on with the child's grades and appointments that require her to miss school even though we find out that the child is actually not going to school because she is not ready for tests and TM allows this. So now is the hard decision on what to do. Counselor said that if we pull the child back to our house she will hate us and resent us more, if we do nothing she will more then likely end up failing her classes and go no where with her life, and because of what TM says it will all be dad's fault. So here we are, to the right is a rock and to the left is another rock. So we are going through all the emails and printing them out and making sure we have the time line and trying to get the documentation from others regarding PAS and head back to court. Fun times.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. You really are between a rock and a hard place.

    I wish I had some kind of great advice, but I don't. I am sorry.

    Sending you hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry it has come to this, but she is obviously not willing to co-parent or being an actual parent. It is more important for her to make your husband the bad guy than it is for her to ensure her childs sucess.

    There is a saying "Love your child more than you hate your ex".

    ReplyDelete