Welcome

While I write this blog for me, I welcome readers and positive comments. I know that in the "bonus" "step" "blended" or what ever you want to call my family world there is a lot of negativity and depression. I'm just trying to find my way through this with some sanity and to help my fellow travelers who are are the same type of path. Life is not easy but then when things are easy they just don't feel right, I find you appreciate things more when you earn them (and food wise, the easy meal doesn't taste as good as the homecooked meal). So sit back and relax and join me in a glass of wine and share in what I am learning.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Great Article

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-t-pisarra/the-y-factor-gender-bias-_b_838631.html

All I can say is wow!!! I can soooo relate to this whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment