Welcome

While I write this blog for me, I welcome readers and positive comments. I know that in the "bonus" "step" "blended" or what ever you want to call my family world there is a lot of negativity and depression. I'm just trying to find my way through this with some sanity and to help my fellow travelers who are are the same type of path. Life is not easy but then when things are easy they just don't feel right, I find you appreciate things more when you earn them (and food wise, the easy meal doesn't taste as good as the homecooked meal). So sit back and relax and join me in a glass of wine and share in what I am learning.

Monday, February 7, 2011

The weekend

Things this weekend were pretty good. Hubby and I enjoyed our time by cleaning the house and running around town. It's really weird in our home right now. Hubby doesn't want to talk about a lot of things regarding the child and TM wants double the child support she is court ordered to receive, even though we already pay as if the child were with her 100% of the time. I guess the good thing this weekend was I found out that hubby was over paying by almost $200 a month for the past 3 years and he never did get a credit for having the child over 25% of the time. Hubby has agreed that he actually wants to tote up the child's things she left behind and he is getting his head straight, dealing with seperate issues. I guess it's a sit and wait until he's ready to talk more and see if the child wants to talk or wants anything to do with us. I can say that a lot of things have come out, things I'm not free to post on a public website, but good things in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment